Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Screw The Music For A Second, I Want To Know What You Think About This. I'm Bored.




I seriously didn't hear crap about this story of a crazy chimp eating somebody in CT. until now. I'm not too big on the stimulus bill myself but having the caption read that and they know Obama is pushing the bill (of course he didn't write it) and saying this is in complete bad taste. My thing is: what the hell does a chimp attacking have to do with our president promoting stimulus bill? Racial undertone anyone? SMH.......

2 comments:

  1. o shyt...there's no way this could be misunderstood...it's 2009 niggas need to grow up. this is nothin but racism

    ReplyDelete
  2. The initial thought is, "Oh my God, that is f'ed up!", but you can look at it from both sides. It could imply that everyone hates the bill so much, that it seems a chimp wrote it.

    I'm not gonna let it bother me, but what does bother me is when people are constantly crying about racism. You can let it bother you, or you can...

    ReplyDelete