Monday, December 22, 2008

Saying Goodbye To Some Of My Records


Before the blog starts, those aren't my records by the way. I wish I had that much shit. LOL.

I didn't know what I would post about at first. Being that, today on my day off, I just stayed in the house making a beat, recording a little, and watching more episodes of Psych (surprised that Shawn Spencer hasn't gotten exposed yet; but then again, I'm in the middle of season 2). 

At one point, I got off my ass and decided to clean up some more. Not too long ago, I experienced a flood in my downstairs condo. Luckily, it was just water and none of neighbors were affected. But when I went through my records, I was not the same. The Records can still be played but some of that artwork, I know I will never get back. 
Sucks to have that happen to you; all my vinyl collectors and DJs know what I mean. But anyway, it made me think about this song I did a while ago with a good friend of mine, Young Raven, who is an excellent producer and a down to earth cat. I forgot if I ever really released this track on CD or not. But I know I had it on my Snocap account which made me jack shit in terms of money. Hahaha. Which reminds me, I need to delete that thing. But anyways, here is the track entitled "Record Buying". I'd say this from around 2002 or 2003.

2 comments:

  1. On the beat tip, peep this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz-x7YMVCk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i saw this a month ago. its pretty sick.

    ReplyDelete