Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lets start this off right.

I figured it out. Every New Year that comes around, I have to do one thing. I have to watch Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom for some reason. Or at least part of it. I think one New Year's Day I was into it and its stuck with me ever since. Not sure if its superstition or not. But its on my mind every year. Weird, right? 2008 wasn't bad. Album was dropped. Got some good reviews. Got to rock a show in L.A. 

Anyways, didn't feel like blogging til I had some music to contribute. I finally decided I'd work on a mixtape. I'm usually against the whole thing but its free'd my style up some more. Thinking about naming after this blog. We'll see. But for now here's a snippet over Obie Trice's "Cry Now". Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment