Thursday, January 29, 2009

I know, I know......

I haven't tried blogging anything for the best 2 to 3 weeks. Brotha was busy trying to focus on some things. Here's a few things, I've been up to.....

1) WUMBC at College Park, MD. had me on their radio show for a segment called Third Rail. Shoutouts to Christian Baer for having me on. Alongside, Mental Stamina or Rosetta Stoned and The Five One Band. here's the link to my performance. One part my mic goes out but don't worry, all part of the show. LOL. You'll know when I'm coming in. 




2) Got some love from Judah's blog. shoutouts to him.



3) I figured instead of just making it about me. I'll make more of an effort to just post cool shit up here. I don't always have something to show. I'm always creating but I don't always have it ready to show.

4) I signed up on the Beat Society website with some instrumentals. 

5) I finally got the retail version of "When Nothing Goes Right" pressed up. If you want a copy, get at me on ardamus1979@gmail.com. Or you can wait til its out on CD Baby.

Until next time.......

3 comments:

  1. I'm tryin' to get a copy of that disc, but I'll be down in a few weeks, so you should hook me up while I'm there. By the way, the exact day will be Friday, February 20. I'm celebrating my birthday at the P.O.S. concert. Kev and Kai will be there. Probably some other heads too. And if you'd like to meet some of the other guys from Doomtree, I'll hook you up with them. For serious. Get at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. word. i'll be there most definitely. probably late. and i should have a few copies on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldnt mind a copy myself; I got the download, but something about reading album credits makes a LP more real!

    ReplyDelete